Senior Office Administrator/Accounts & Payroll/ Exec PA
Working alongside the CEO and COO, the role encompasses bookkeeping (sage nominal ledger, purchase, bank etc) keeping an admin office functional and efficient, talking to customers, property facilities management, stock control, payroll, cash management, diary management, travel booking, stock purchase administration and analysis and lots more.
Do you like variety in your daily work? This is the ultimate multi-skill role!
This role touches most aspects of the administrative side of our business - potentially involving you in everything from the retail back office to uploading content to our eCommerce site.
The following skills are essential
* Qualified and experienced Sage financial bookkeeper (ledgers) backed up with recognized qualifications
* Faultless spoken command of English language with an excellent telephone manner
* You are just as happy talking to customers as you are with running accounts package (like Sage)
* Loves organizing things...you are organised by nature
* You live within 45 minutes commute of Southampton
* IT literate, highly skilled in Excel and Word and capable of learning new software quickly
This is no "hidden in the accounts department desk job" and will suit someone who loves being at the centre of everything!
Package between £26,000 to £29,500 dependent on skills and nature of your past experience.
5 1/2 weeks paid holiday per year
Contributory pension scheme
Company Share Scheme
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org